Adventure Time: Frost and Fire DVD Contest: Show Your Snow
Things are bound to heat up as Cartoon Network has recently released a new Adventure Time DVD titled ‘Adventure Time: Frost & Fire.’ The DVD showcases the action packed (and hilarious) battle between Flame Princess and Ice King, while also providing several popular episodes featuring everyone’s favorite characters from the Land of Ooo! (a total of 16 episodes from the award-winning animated fantasy comedy series.)
Toonbarn will also try to bring a little heat to your week as we run a new contest/giveaway to celebrate the Adventure Time: Frost & Fire DVD release. We call it SHOW YOUR SNOW because that’s exactly what you’re going to do in order to get a chance to win. (If it involved eating apples, we’d call it EAT YOUR DAMN APPLE because we like to keep things simple.)
So what, exactly, do you win in this contest? I mean, besides your Internet self-esteem?
The Adventure Time: Frost & Fire DVD of course. But wait, that’s not all! You also get an Adventure Time Beanie, and an Adventure Time Headband. But wait, that’s not all…actually, I think that’s it. There was also an apple included but somebody ate it (hint: me.)
Mechanics for the contest:
1. Take a picture of yourself (alone or with friends/family) having fun/hating/being irritated by/playing in the snow.
2. Send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Adventure Time: Show Your Snow”
3. Be lucky, because we’re only choosing one winner.
- The contest runs for two weeks. Once the contest ends, you can still send us your picture but you’re not going to win anything.
- The pictures might be published on Toonbarn’s site or Facebook page, so make sure you have the permission of the person in the picture. If you win the prize and ask us to take down the picture, we’re going to delete the picture from our servers and the page will just show a red X in place of your face. You don’t want to be remembered as nothing but a red X on the Internet. That would be shameful.
- We’re aware that only certain parts of the world actually have snow, so you can make do with props, or cleverly done CG (I, for one, live in a country where the only time I get to see Snow is when VH1 is running their regular feature on rap artists from the 90s.)
- This is an Internet contest, not a SAT, so we understand if you miss a few instructions. If you send us an entry and it’s enough to show that you’re interested in the prize (Adventure Time: Frost & Fire DVD, Adventure Time Beanie, Adventure Time Headband.), we’ll honor your submission.
Visit ToonBarn’s Message Board for updates and info on other giveaways.
Latest posts by Neil Raymundo (see all)
- New Naruto Game Announced, Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker - April 9, 2017
- Smurfs: The Lost Village Premieres on Easter Sunday - April 9, 2017
- Oggy and the Cockroaches Gets Lansay as New Toy Master - April 9, 2017