First Official Footage from Legend of Korra – Book 2: Spirit
Earlier this year, Korra’s voice actress Janet Varney tweeted that Legend of Korra will be airing around “mid-April.” Fast forward to today and it’s obvious that she overestimated the time frame, but it’s only a slight delay and not an indication that the series will not return, as Nickelodeon is obviously gearing up for Book 2, based on a new preview footage that was posted on IGN.
There are a few known facts that came from co-creators Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko at the last Comic-Con, such as:
1. Team Avatar will be making their way to the Southern Water Tribe
2. Book 2 will take place six months after the events of book 1
3. Korra will travel through a storm and find a glowing iceberg similar to the one that Aang was trapped in.
4. The spirit world will be visited and the history of how the Avatar lineage began will be explored.
5. The main inspiration for Korra’s build is female MMA fighter Gina Carano
Latest posts by Neil Raymundo (see all)
- New Naruto Game Announced, Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker - April 9, 2017
- Smurfs: The Lost Village Premieres on Easter Sunday - April 9, 2017
- Oggy and the Cockroaches Gets Lansay as New Toy Master - April 9, 2017