Ben 10: Galactic Racing for the Nintendo 3DS Launch Trailer
Ever since Nintendo came out with Super Mario Kart for the SNES back in 1993, kart racing games based on popular licenses have become a staple of game consoles, and luckily, these kart games tend to be of high quality and well worth a gamer’s time. Now, Ben Tennyson and his friends (and enemies?) get their own Kart Racing game in Ben 10: Galactic Racing for the Nintendo 3DS.
As the first 3DS kart racing game set in the popular Ben 10 universe, Ben 10: Galactic Racing promises to deliver over the top action and adrenaline pumping racing experience that stays true to the popular Cartoon Network TV Series.
- Race in over 30 different karts in 25 exhilarating and challenging grand prix tracks spread across 5 environmental planets from the BEN 10 universe.
- 15 characters for players to race as, including heroes like Ben, Kevin and 10 of Ben’s most popular alien forms.
- All characters can pick up special Omni-Node Power-Ups with varying alien-based abilities, including an Ultimate move that unleashes a super-charged, race-changing boost of speed and power that is themed to that character’s abilities.
- Drifting and mid-air stunts that both add to the excitement of the race and charge up character-specific attacks and defences.
- New alien hero Fast track makes his video game debut on every platform!
- Single-player and Multiplayer modes include: Single Race, Grand Prix Circuit, Time Trials, Short Circuit, and Arena Showdowns (multiplayer only)
- Ad-Hoc multiplayer on the 3DS.