The Hollywood Reporter has revealed the voice cast for Warner Bros. Animation, DC Entertainment and Warner Bros. Home Entertainment’s upcoming Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay animated film. Starring as Deadshot, is Mr. Robot’s (among many other things), Christian Slater. The movie will see the villainous DC group take on a mission from Amanda Waller’s secret team Task Force X to retrieve a powerful mystical object that they will risk their lives to steal. Because things are never easy, other villains are hot on their trail to claim the prize.
Here’s the full cast:
- Christian Slater as Deadshot
- Billy Brown as Bronze Tiger
- Liam McIntyre as Captain Boomerang
- Kristin Bauer van Straten as Killer Frost
- Gideon Emery as Copperhead
- Tara Strong as Harley Quinn
- Vanessa Williams as Amanda Waller
- C. Thomas Howell as Zoom
- Dania Ramirez as Scandal Savage
- James Urbaniak as Professor Pyg
- Julie Nathanson as Silver Banshee
- Jim Pirri as Vandal Savage and Vertigo
- Greg Grunberg as Maxum Steel
- Dave Fennoy as Blockbuster and Tobias Whale
- Cissy Jones as Knockout
- Natalie Lander as Darma
- Trevor Devall as Punch
- Dave Boat as Harvey Dent/Two-Face
- Matthew Mercer as Savage Gunman
Announced at San Diego Comic-Con, the film’s creative staff has been kept a secret. The movie will take place during the New 52 universe.
Unsurprisingly, this one isn’t going to be for the kiddies. Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay has received an R rating from the MPAA. The film will launch on Blu-Ray, DVD and digital platforms sometime this spring.
Fun fact: Slater played Deadshot in the far more kid-friendly Justice League Action.