June 14, 2017
Getting the toner cartridge replacement process underway starts with a workspace that is free of clutter. Place newspaper or craft paper on a flat surface to catch any toner that may be spilled during the refilling process. It's probably best to empty the old remaining toner straight into a waste can to avoid spreading it around the room. It is also wise to wear disposable gloves when refilling printer cartridge.
Some of the supplies that are required include:
? Phillips screwdriver
? Flat screwdriver
? Needle-nose pliers
? Smart chip
1. Using the Philips screwdriver, remove the screws on the side of the cartridge to reveal the sealing plug. Position the flat screwdriver underneath the seal to gently loosen it. Use the needle-nose pliers to pull the plug off the cartridge.
2. Empty any toner left inside the cartridge. Before opening the bottle of toner, turn it upside down and tap it firmly on a flat surface to loosen the toner so that it will flow freely. Make sure that the cap is secure before tapping the bottle.
3. Tilt the cartridge to a 45-degree angle and fill the cartridge with toner.
4. Place the sealing plug back in its place and replace the smart chip on the cartridge before putting it back into the printer. The chip may need to be gently pried from its location. Insert the cartridge into the printer. Print a few pages to check the quality of the print.
Instructions for Replacing HP Laser Printer Cartridges Without Refill Ports
When the print cartridge does not have a refill port, the task becomes a bit harder, but can still be done. Some of the supplies needed are:
? Universal toner cartridge hole-making tool
? Electrical tape
? Smart chip
1. Use a universal print cartridge hole-making tool to create a hole in the cartridge. Remove the round plastic piece that will be burned out after the new hole has been made.
2. Empty all remaining original toner from the cartridge. Attach the pouring spout to the toner bottle, and refill the cartridge with toner. Seal the newly created hole with a small piece of electrical tape.
3. Replace the smart chip.
February 19, 2020
I buy the toner for my HP Color Laserjet from V4ink. I need this printer to get the output from https://do-my-assignment.com/do-my-homework-australia/ website. As a Notary Signing Agent, I am required to print a great many pages week after week. This toner has permitted me to make all the more a benefit in my business! The nature of the ink is incredible.
December 27, 2019
Thanks for sharing the reset guide of Cf400x toner with us because I was searching for it online and I am glad I have found it in your post. If you are looking for the topic to write about your essay assignment then you can find those topics on https://topicsmill.com/ website. I am sure you will love that website.
Most Users Ever Online: 167
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 562
Newest Members:samprabhu, AltonDip, Sheldonrip, JustinPring, muxztgadg, pokeboy ki bakchodi
Moderators: YogurtArchangel: 895, StayToonedIn: 5
Administrators: ToonBarn Rob: 3479, ChinaGrrl: 1