Frogger, the Arcade classic game, free at ToonBarn
Finally, the classic arcade game makes its way to ToonBarn. And no quarters, you can play this Frogger game for free! Guide your frog from the bottom of the screen to the top. Sounds easy! But wait, there’s cars, turtles, alligators, trucks, pitfalls, and other disasters impeding your path. It’s up to you to navigate around all the madness and reach the open spots safe and secure. Oh, and before the time runs out. Think you’ve got what it takes? Give this game a whirl!
The upright cabinet arcade game of every video game player’s dreams, from makers; Konami, Sega, and Gremlin. Use the arrow keys to play – by jumping on moving logs and the backs of turtles, the player can guide his or her frog safely to one of the empty lily pads. Avoid crocodiles, snakes, and otters in the river – catching bugs or escort a lady frog for bonuses. When all five frogs are directed home, the game progresses to the next, harder level.
1. Running into road vehicles
2. Jumping into the river’s water
3. Running into snakes, otters or into a crocodile’s jaws in the river
4. Jumping into a home invaded by a crocodile
5. Staying on top of a diving turtle too long
6. Drifting off the screen by sitting on a log or turtle too long
7. Jumping into a home already occupied by a frog
8. Jumping into the side of a home or the bushes
9. Running out of time before getting a frog home