GTA Meets Crazy Taxi: Sim Taxi
NOTE: The game will not load on its own, you have to do something to start the game. See instructions at the end of this post
Today’s free flash game is a very interesting take on two famous game franchises, namely, Grand Theft Auto and Crazy Taxi. Its mechanics are simple, just like Crazy Taxi, you need to pick up passengers and drop them at the locations they ask for, and must do it within the time limit or as fast as you can.
Unlike Crazy Taxi, Sim Taxi uses top-down perspective, similar to the original Grand Theft Auto game (before we had any of your jigaherz and shading-whatchamacallit powered videocards). Also like GTA, you can run over pedestrians and get into trouble with the police. So I guess this game answers the question “How can I make Crazy Taxi even Crazier?”
Getting the Game to Run: The flash game will not load on its own, you’re gonna be stuck at the blue loading screen. In order to get it to continue, you need to do the following (wait a couple of minutes for the app to load first):
1. Click the flash applet once (anywhere on the blue!), this will activate the controls
2. Right click the flash applet (anywhere on the blue!), and uncheck “Loop”.
3. Right click the flash applet once more, and select “Play”.
4. Voila, you are now in the game’s menu screen and can proceed accordingly.
Latest posts by ToonBarn Rob (see all)
- ToonBarn Presents the Top 20 Scariest Cartoon Characters - October 29, 2016
- Ben Affleck Batman and Batmobile hits the intrawebs - May 13, 2014
- Ben 10 Omniverse: Rise of Heroes - February 1, 2014