If you’ve ever wanted to feel what it’s like to be Tony Stark, Marvel will give you a small glimpse as they have just released a new app for the iOS platform that mimics Stark’s artificially intelligent computer system, JARVIS.
The new JARVIS app will offer a one of a kind, interactive experience on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod, which lets you interact with the app using your own voice. The app will let you create customized alarms that will wake you up in the morning, download ringtones, check the weather, post to Facebook, and more. You can even sync the app to your Blu-Ray copy of Iron Man 3 in order to unlock hidden files and suits embedded throughout the disc, and the best feature of all – the app will let you control the Blu-Ray disc with your voice.
Activate JARVIS through a simple setup process and get ready for an entirely new Second Screen Experience. JARVIS will literally be a part of your daily routine. Browse through all 42 of Tony Stark’s Armors in the interactive Armor gallery. Gain access to exclusive content as well as be able to control the Blu-ray menus with either a digital remote or simply by using your voice. “Marvel’s Iron Man 3” will be available on September 24, 2013. The full list of Iron Man 3 Jarvis: A Marvel Second Screen Experience functions are as follows.
– Like Tony Stark, users can engage JARVIS through voice-activated commands
– Receive messages from JARVIS, download ringtones, post to Facebook and more
– Check time, local weather as well as set alarms through the integrated Clock mode
– Initiate media delivered in messages, including video, audio, image, ringtone or website
– Install unique ringtones
– Unlock 42 unique Iron Man suits (plus additional “Ghost” file)
– When connected to the same network as the Blu-ray player, JARVIS will function as the Blu-ray remote control, or the user can simply “say what you see” and the app will do the rest.
Devices: iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
Access: Visit www.marvel.com/ironman3/secondscreen.com
1. Install the free app to your iOS™ device from the Apple iTunes Store
2. Verify that your iOS device and Blu-ray player are connected to the same Wifi Network.
3. Insert Marvel’s Iron Man 3 Blu-ray and Launch the App.
Currently only available in US, English-speaking Canada and Japan