Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4’s DLC Plans Revealed
Whether we like DLCs or not, it can’t be denied that it gives developers an extra source of revenue and an incentive to continue supporting a game after its release. CyberConnect2’s last Naruto game, Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution, seems to be one of the few examples of a perfect compromise, in the sense that they still release a sizable amount of DLC, but the additional content are for visual flair and will not gimp the experience for people who simply want the base game.
With their new game, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, CyberConnect2 is moving ever so slightly towards DLC that contains meatier content, that has an actual effect on the full experience. Case in point, the DLC pack tiers have been revealed and one of them not only contains skins and voices, but playable characters as well.
The three DLC packs consist of:
1. Another Scenario Pack, which includes a 3 hour set of missions, a costume, 4 Combination Secret Techniques, an Item set, 10 Ninja Info Cards, 10 Voices, and 10 Costumes from Previous games.
2. Another Scenario Pack 2, which comes with a second 3 hour set of missions, a costume, 3 combination secret techniques, an item set, 10 ninja info cards, and 10 voices.
3. The Playable Character Pack, which includes 4 playable characters, 3 combination secret techniques, an item set, 10 ninja info cards, 10 matching voices, and 10 costumes from previous games.
Each of the DLC packs will cost ¥700 ($6) over the base game.
Latest posts by Neil Raymundo (see all)
- New Naruto Game Announced, Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker - April 9, 2017
- Smurfs: The Lost Village Premieres on Easter Sunday - April 9, 2017
- Oggy and the Cockroaches Gets Lansay as New Toy Master - April 9, 2017