Disney Launches New Gravity Falls Mobile App
Disney/ABC Television Group’s Digital Media Team is launching a new mobile app based on Disney’s hit animated comedy property Gravity Falls, titled Gravity Falls Mystery Shack Attack, on the iOS platform (iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch). It is already available on the App Store for $1.99.
Gravity Falls Mystery Shack Attack is a tower defense strategy game, which has Li’l Gideon calling upon his minions from the great beyond in order to scare Dipper, Mable, and Great Uncle Stan until they move out of Gravity Falls. Players are tasked to help the trio by using strategically placed weaponized gadgets and various knick-knacks from the Mystery Shack in order to stop the invading creatures and other supernatural baddies.
- Help Dipper and Mabel defend key Gravity Falls locations: The Mystery Shack, Dusk 2 Dawn, Arcade, Summerween Superstore and the Tent of Telepathy.
- Access to more than 20 defensive items, including the Manotaur War Horn, Gnome Launcher, Sneezing Powder, and more.
- Summon the Giant Gnome Monster, Rumble McSkirmish and other Gravity Fall characters to help defend and block the minions.
Via: Disney/ABC Television Group
Latest posts by Neil Raymundo (see all)
- New Naruto Game Announced, Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker - April 9, 2017
- Smurfs: The Lost Village Premieres on Easter Sunday - April 9, 2017
- Oggy and the Cockroaches Gets Lansay as New Toy Master - April 9, 2017