DreamWorks Releases New Mobile Game: Universe of Legends
Have you ever wanted a mobile game that lets you pit some of the most popular DreamWorks characters against each other? You’re going to get what you want soon as DreamWorks has just announced a new Android and iOS app titled Universe of Legends!
Universe of Legends is a role playing game that lets you assemble your own team from DreamWorks Animation’s rich trove of properties, including Kung Fu Panda, How to Train Your Dragon, Shrek, Madagascar, MegaMind, Rise of the Guardians, Turbo, and more. The game is developed by Firefly Games and will task players with seeking out and recovering the so-called “Dreamstones” for use in defeating a “frightening threat.”
“We are truly honored to have the opportunity to bring multiple worlds of DreamWorks into one grand and unique adventure. We’re eager to bring exciting new content to DreamWorks fans and gamers alike,” said Firefly Games CEO Michael Zhang.
Game features include:
- Popular DreamWorks Characters: Players assemble a team of Legends from over 40 3D upgradable Heroes (& Villains)!
- Iconic Film Locations: A playground of familiar DreamWorks worlds inspired by the Valley of Peace from Kung Fu Panda, the Isle of Berk from How to Train Your Dragon, the Swamp from Shrek and more.
- Real-Time Combat System: Engage the Globby menace and recover lost Dreamstones using tactical party-based combat, upgradable gear, and dynamic skills.
- Expansive Single Player & PvP Modes: Players can valiantly journey through single player adventure or test their team’s skills against global opponents in Player-versus-Player (PvP) Arena.
Latest posts by Neil Raymundo (see all)
- DreamWorks Releases New Mobile Game: Universe of Legends - October 28, 2017
- Netflix Greenlights Second Season of Big Mouth - October 26, 2017
- Koei Unveils New TV Spot for Attack on Titan 2 - October 26, 2017