Genius Brands Launch E-Commerce Platform for Warren Buffet’s Secret Millionaire’s Club
As a way of celebrating April’s Financial Literacy Month, Genius Brands International will be expanding the reach of their Warren Buffet’s Secret Millionaires Club brand by launching a new online store, with help from RelentlesGenerator. The online store can be accessed at secremillionairesclubshop.com and will provide direct access to a multitude of products developed as extension of the brand, such as:
- Warren Buffett’s Secret Millionaires Club — Business in a Box ($19.99). This interactive play kit empowers children with everything they need to create their own business venture, be it a car wash or lemonade stand. The kit includes toys, activities and DVDs, as well as a booklet with business tips from Mr. Buffett himself.
- The book Secret Millionaires Club: Warren Buffett’s 26 Secrets to Success in the Business of Life ($24.95) by Amy Heyward and Andy Heyward, co-authors and co-executive producers on the animated series. Published by Wiley, the book features all of the same lessons featured in the animated series. Chapters include, “Don’t Be Afraid to Make Mistakes;” “Love What You Do;” “Protect Your Reputation;” “If You Fail, Try Again;” Confidence Comes With Understanding,” and many other lessons from Mr. Buffett, which he credits for his own success in life.
- Secret Millionaires Club – DVD Volumes 1 and 2, ($14.95 each) are comprised of episodes and lessons from the online webisodes and television series.
“Secret Millionaires Club has a strong track-record of developing superior financial literacy materials for young people, while relentlessGENERATOR has a proven approach for selling and delivering unique media and merchandise to consumers across the globe,” said Pelson. “Together, we’ll make it easy for parents of the world’s future leaders to find, purchase and share these great products.”
Latest posts by Neil Raymundo (see all)
- PS4 and Xbox One Owners Can Manage Their Own Power Rangers in May - February 21, 2017
- Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood Introduces New Samurai Class - February 19, 2017
- Hulu Adds Five New Gundam Anime to Its Streaming Library - February 19, 2017