Nelvana partners up with Cinedigm for new home video releases
North American entertainment distributor Cinedigm announced that is has partnered with Canadian animation studio Nelvana to release its library of content on home video. The agreement includes both physical and digital home video rights, encompassing Nelvana’s 3000+ episode catalog of content. The multi-year partnership was revealed during Cinedigm’s first quarter 2018 financial results earlier this month.
Some of the first tiles from this partnership appear to have already been revealed. Cinedigm has put up pre-orders for complete season DVD sets of the following:
- The ZhuZhus due out September 25, 2018.
- Beyblade: Metal Fusion due out November 13, 2018.
- Beyblade: Metal Masters due out November 13, 2018.
Additionally, November 20th will see the release of a Franklin compilation featuring the Franklin and the Green Knight and Franklin’s Magic Christmas TV specials.
Cinedigm is no stranger to the Beyblade property, having released DVDs for the first season of the original Beyblade series in 2014. The company also previously represented the show on digital platforms.
Which Nelvana titles would you like to see released on home video? Leave a comment down below!
Latest posts by Takao (see all)
- Heroes: Legend of the Battle Disks gets unleashed on Tubi TV - August 31, 2018
- Nelvana partners up with Cinedigm for new home video releases - August 31, 2018
- Télétoon sets premieres for Chop Chop Ninja, Snow Snaps - August 31, 2018