This coming April 10, fans of Rick and Morty will have a reason to don their Playstation VR headsets once again (or at least, have a reason to get their own PSVR,) as the new Virtual Reality game from Adult Swim Games, Owlchemy Labs, and Other Ocean group – Rick and Morty Virtual Rick-ality is released on the platform.
Rick and Morty Virtual Rick-ality will take advantage of Playstation VR in order to take fans on a hilarious new adventure where they can help Rick and Morty solve puzzles, open portals into strange new dimensions, and pick fights with aliens while getting yelled at by Rick and interacting with various elements from the series, such as buttons – lots and lots of buttons.
Key features include:
* Fully voiced, 3D Rick and Morty goodness.
* Help Rick (or don’t) and explore multiple strange dimensions.
* Probe, prod, throw, and smash iconic items like the Plumbus.
* Learn how to fix an intergalactic car.
* Hang out in iconic places like Rick’s garage.
* Question your self-worth.
* Real fake doors.
The standard release of Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality is priced at $29.99, but there will also be a limited Collector’s Edition that will come with a Funko Pop! Rick and Morty vinyl figure and an exclusive double-sided poster.