Snoopy’s Candy Town Joins App Store Lineup
If I had a dollar for every princess makeover app I’ve found on iTunes, I’d be a millionaire. But not everything in the Apple app store makes me want to rethink my consumer decisions. I’ve always been a sucker for simulation games, especially if the games revolve around my favorite characters. Because I’ve adored Snoopy and the rest of the Peanuts gang since I was small, it only seems to fit for me to download Snoopy’s Candy Town. Beeline Interactive released the game this month.
The story? Snoopy’s dad imparts his son with a Candy Factory, but Snoopy doesn’t know gumdrops about making sweets. It’s up to his buddy Woodstock and sister Belle to give him a hand.
Beeline Interactive provides the following information on the app’s store page:
- Enjoy the spectacle of a fizz-popping Candy Factory where a team of frantic birds operate mechanical marvels like the Candy Popper, the Jelly Jammer and the Candy Folder!
- Help Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang fix up the entire town as he sets out to become Class President!
- Expand your Factory and build your empire from the ground up!
- Hordes of hungry, candy loving kids, all clamoring for your candy! Me first!
- You’ll never see a cuter sight than a tricycle ridden by a team of birdies. Well how else do you think your ingredients get delivered!?
- They’re even cuter when you upgrade them – scooters, cars, trucks, we’ve got ’em all!
- Warning: do not attempt to eat any of the candies you see in your game. Biting into iPhones, iPods and iPads can seriously damage your device. And your teeth. And your credibility if you happen to try it while in a public space.
The game requires iOS 5.0 or later on the iPad, iPod touch, and iPhone. Please keep in mind that this is a freemium game – thus, you may have to pay if you want to upgrade something or buy a cute lawn decoration.