SpongeBob’s Super Bouncy Fun Time App Goes Live
Spongebob has always been one of the more prolific Nick toons when it comes to videogames, having made an appearance in every single handheld and console since the PSX, but now, Spongebob and the denizens of Bikini Bottom are set to take on the iOS market with Spongebob Squarepants: Super Bouncy Fun Time app!
Featuring voiceover from Tom Kenney himself (you know, the guy who actually did the voices for Spongebob in the cartoon), the new app has the entire Bikini Bottom swamped with jelly fish, and it’s up to Spongebob and Patrick Star to collect them all using a super special ball blaster. The app contains 100 levels that will take players from the lush undersea world of Bikini Bottom, to five other exotic locales that include the Jellyfish fields, Kelp forest, Rock bottom, and others.
Game Features Include:
• Appearances by SpongeBob, Patrick, and more Bikini Bottom friends.
• Game Center integration and high score leader boards.
• In-app store for upgrades and power-ups.
Latest posts by ToonBarn Rob (see all)
- Ben Affleck Batman and Batmobile hits the intrawebs - May 13, 2014
- Ben 10 Omniverse: Rise of Heroes - February 1, 2014
- Ben 10: Omniverse Art Style – Good or Bad? - January 29, 2014