Nickelodeon Unveils Merchandising Lineup for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie
Nickelodeon has just announced the full merchandising lineup for the upcoming Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie from Paramount Pictures, which is directed by Jonathan Liebesman, written by Josh Appelbaum, Andre Nemec, and Evan Daugherty, and produced by Michael Bay. The film is slated for an August 8 release while the merchandise tie-ins will be launched from summer until the holiday season.
The official destination for exclusive Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles toys based on te movie will be Target, which will carry the merchandise on their stores starting July 13, while their online counterpart Target.com will follow in July 20. Other movie-related merchandise will be available in all major retailrs from mss to specialty, particularly Walmart, Toys R’ Us, Amazon.com, and Hot Topic, to name a few.
The complete lineup of partners on board for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie includes:
- Toys and Video Games from Playmates Toys, LEGO and Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Apparel, Accessories and Costumes from ACI; Accutime; Bentex; Berkshire; Bioworld; Crocs; FGX International; Freeze; Handcraft; Hanover; H.E.R. Accessories; High Point; Isaac Morris; LF USA; MZ Berger; Nouveau; Pan Oceanic; PS Brands; Richard Leeds and Rubie’s Costume Co.
- Home Décor from Accessory Innovations; Global Designs Concepts; Loungefly; Thermos and Zak Designs.
- Publishing and Home Entertainment from Insight Editions and Paramount Home Entertainment.
“Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is hotter than ever, and Paramount Pictures’ upcoming film is poised to be a smash hit,” said Pam Kaufman, Chief Marketing Officer and President of Consumer Products, Nickelodeon. “Our licensees and retail partners have done an incredible job of adapting the movie into experiences and products that encompass the action and adventure of the franchise, enabling Turtles super-fans to live out their most memorable movie moments.”
“Our film marketing campaign will benefit from the strong market position of the Nickelodeon consumer products program for the property worldwide,” commented LeeAnne Stables, President of Consumer Products and head of global partnerships for Paramount. “The Nickelodeon team has delivered an impressive effort to build awareness across retail for this exciting movie ahead of release this August.”
Latest posts by Neil Raymundo (see all)
- New Naruto Game Announced, Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker - April 9, 2017
- Smurfs: The Lost Village Premieres on Easter Sunday - April 9, 2017
- Oggy and the Cockroaches Gets Lansay as New Toy Master - April 9, 2017