Winx Club magic has hit the Xbox One video game console. Tsumanga Studios launched a home port of their 2015 iOS/Android title, Winx Club: Alfea Butterflix Adventures. The adventure title retails for $9.99 (or the equivalent in your local currency) as is available to purchase from the Microsoft Store.
Experience a gorgeous Winx world, go on your own adventures, solve tricky puzzles, explore hidden secrets and get the latest Winx fashions too! If you liked the PlayStation version of Winx Club back in 2004, you will love this game!
– Choose any of the Winx characters. Be fashionable, intelligent and brave! In this new and beautiful 3D Adventure set in Alfea College for fairies!
– Seek out the mysterious keys, investigate new and exciting rooms and uncover hidden treasures. Collect over 150 exclusive Trading cards too.
– Transform into Butterflix, battle Brafilius and his pesky Gemlins. Use spells to defeat them all!
– Wear unique outfits from season 7 with even more fashionable clothes to follow soon.
– There are also many mind-bending puzzles to put your brain to the test. – Introducing an amazing new control system with 360 degrees views!
Parents of young Winx fans might want to pay attention while their child plays. While not requiring them to complete the game, Alfea Butterflix Adventures still features in-app purchases on Xbox One. For those interested, the game has 10 achievements, worth 1000 Gamerscore.
Here’s a trailer for the mobile version of the game:
The Winx Club franchise is the child of Iginio Straffi, whose company, Rainbow, introduced the series in 2004. Nearly an immediate success, the show has inspired 7 television seasons, multiple specials and theatrical movies, two spinoff series and an endless supply of merchandise. The latest animated entry, World of Winx, debuted as a Netflix original in 2016. The second batch of episodes launched last June. Reruns of the second season can be seen on KidsClick in the United States. More recent shows can be found on various Nickelodeon platforms, including Nick Jr.