Write for ToonBarn
You watch toons. You love toons. You’re here all the time to read, follow, or even chat about toons. So, how about taking the next step and write about toons? Well, this could be your lucky break; you’ve got the unique opportunity to become a member of ToonBarn’s team and write for us! That means you pick the topic, you pick the direction, you get to share your opinion and perspective with the thousands of people who read this site on a daily basis.
All you need to get started is:
1. Read our editorial guidelines.
2. Fill in the form below.
3. Wait a few days for our editors to review your post.
4. We”ll contact you with updates on your post status.
1. Most Important – Please write the post to start conversation with readers.
2. Your post should be between 75 and 500 words
3. Your post must be original
4. Check for spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc.
5. Easy on the links
6. Don’t just copy a press release or promo copy. We’re a news site, not an advertisement.
7. Nothing mean-spirited or offensive.
Latest posts by ToonBarn Rob (see all)
- ToonBarn Presents the Top 20 Scariest Cartoon Characters - October 29, 2016
- Ben Affleck Batman and Batmobile hits the intrawebs - May 13, 2014
- Ben 10 Omniverse: Rise of Heroes - February 1, 2014