New Title, Original Characters for Yu-Gi-Oh! 3DS Game Revealed
The 20th issue of Weekly Shonen Jump magazine revealed that Konami’s Yu-Gi-Oh! game planned for release this summer for the Nintendo 3DS will have the title Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Saikyō no Card Battle (Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Strongest Card Battle).
In addition, the issue offered a quick look on the designs of some of the original characters of the game. The new characters include:
· The anonymous male protagonist
· Guide-san, the one who supports and teaches players in the game
· Strong Nineteen, a ‘power type’ duelist who utilizes monsters that possess high attack points
· Psychic Tendō, a duelist who can manipulate psychic-type monsters and has the ability to attack using any method required.
Konami announced the game in December and confirmed that it will get a worldwide release in January. Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links will be launched in Android and iOS later this month while the Yu-Gi-Oh! Online Game for PC and consoles will follow this winter. Additionally, the Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist console game and the Yu-Gi-oh! Duel Generation mobile game will both get major updates.
Latest posts by Cecilia Cordero (see all)
- Fan-Made Zelda: Breath of the Wild Commercial for Lon-Lon Milk - February 24, 2017
- Mercury Filmworks + Cartoon Saloon Join Forces to Form Lighthouse Studios - February 7, 2017
- Samurai Jack is Back, with Beard - February 7, 2017