Psychic AND Fire type!? Geez, Victini packs quite a punch! But guess what, this Pokemon’s exclusive new Victory Star Ability raises the accuracy of all your Pokemon’s moves in battle – think about all the damage you could do in the Nintendo DS Pokemon Black and White games! So how can you get your Victini? Access the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection by April 10th, and you can get the Liberty Pass which allows you to obtain the Victory Pokemon Victini in your game. Check out Nintendo’s full promotion spot right here.
Catch the Victory Pokémon Victini! Limited time only – not available through normal game play
When Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version launch on March 6th, you can get a head start in collecting every Pokémon in the Unova region when you receive the Liberty Pass. The Liberty Pass is an item you can use in your game to hop aboard a ship and sail to a location where you can catch the Mythical Pokémon Victini! Victini is a Fire- and Psychic-type Pokémon—the first of its kind. And Victini has the Victory Star Ability, which raises the accuracy of all your Pokémon in battle, so it’s the perfect Pokémon for the Double Battles and Triple Battles you’ll play!
Using the Liberty Pass is the only way you can receive Victini in your game—you won’t encounter this awesome Pokémon in the wild. The chance to download the Liberty Pass won’t be around long—you can receive it via the Nintendo® Wi-Fi Connection* service from March 6th through April 10th. Don’t miss this chance—this is the only way you can get the Liberty Pass. Also, you can download the Liberty Pass as soon as you begin playing your new game, but you’ll need to reach a certain point in the game before you can use it to catch Victini.
For a limited time, players with wireless broadband Internet access can download the Liberty Pass via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection*. With it, you can ride a tour boat from Castelia City to Liberty Garden, where the Mythical Pokémon Victini awaits. When you find Victini, you’ll battle this special Pokémon—be sure to catch it when you have the chance! This is the only way you can catch the Mythical Pokémon—you won’t find it anywhere else in Pokémon Black Version or Pokémon White Version. Victini is Level 15 when you catch it, and it already knows some incredible moves: Confusion, Incinerate, Quick Attack, and Endure.
The Liberty Pass will be available for only a short time, but once you have it, you can visit Liberty Garden and try to catch Victini whenever you’re ready. Don’t miss the opportunity to catch this amazing Pokémon! Here are the steps necessary to receive the Liberty Pass into your copy of Pokémon Black Version or Pokémon White Version via Nintendo® Wi-Fi Connection. With it, you can catch the Victory Pokémon Victini!
1) When you begin your game, select “MYSTERY GIFT” from the main menu.
2) Select “RECEIVE GIFT.”
3) Select “GET VIA NINTENDO WFC.”
4) Watch as you receive the Liberty Pass!
5) Speak to the deliveryman in a local Pokémon Center to receive the Liberty Pass.
6) Use the Liberty Pass to board one of the ships moored along the docks in Castelia City.
7) When you arrive at Liberty Garden, you’ll discover that something bad has happened…
8) The case will take you to the basement of the lighthouse, where you’ll find Victini waiting.
9) Get ready to battle the Mythical Pokémon!
10) This is your chance to catch a Pokémon you can’t get anywhere else.
11) If you have to flee or you defeat Victini by accident, don’t worry—it will reappear in the basement again.
12) The Victini you catch will be Level 15.
13) Confusion is a Psychic-type move that has a chance of confusing your target.
14) Incinerate not only does damage, it also burns up the target’s held Berry.
15) Quick Attack is a move that is sure to strike first.
16) With Endure, the user will withstand any attack that would cause it to faint, leaving it with 1 HP.