Categories
Snoopy

DHX Media Acquires Strawberry Shortcake and Peanuts

Canada-based kids entertainment company DHX Media has recently inked an agreement that secures the rights to the entertainment division of Iconix Brand Group, which in turn gives them an 80% controlling interest in Peanuts (the remaining 20% remains with creator Charles Schulz’ estate) and 100% of Strawberry Shortcake. The transaction is priced at a whopping […]

Categories
Other Cartoons

WATCH: Strawberry Shortcake – The Berry Best Choice

In The Berry Best Choice, we follow Strawberry as she discovers a super-duper rare and equally super-duper yummy Wanderberry. But is it all that it’s cracked up to be? Watch the video and find out whether Strawberry lucked out or not. For more information, you can visit the official website at www.strawberryshortcake.com

Categories
Other Cartoons

Strawberry Shortcake Brand Acquired by Iconix

The popularity of the Strawberry Shortcake brand along with American Greetings’ more proactive approach to defending the IP (a few years ago, they sent a C & D to web comic juggernaut Penny Arcade over a strip that parodies the character) makes it seem like it’s not one of the properties that they’d be willing […]

Categories
Other Cartoons The Hub

Strawberry Shortcake’s Berry Bitty Adventures: In Pursuit of the Perfect Cupcake

This coming Saturday, May 11th, at 8:30 am ET on the Hub, Strawberry Shortcake’s Berry Bitty Adventures’ newest episode, titled “The Berry Biggest, Berry Baddest Bakeoff,” will pick up where the last episode of the previous season left off, with the girls deciding to each bake Berrykin Bloom the perfect cupcake. Unfortunately, things got out […]

Categories
Other Cartoons

Tune-In Alert: New Episodes of Strawberry Shortcake and Littlest Pet Shop

The Hub invites you to tune in this coming Saturday, with fresh new episodes of the popular shows The Littlest Pet Shop and Strawberry Shortcake’s Berry Bitty Adventures. You can check out the promo video below:

Categories
Other Cartoons

New Episodes of Dan Vs. and Littlest Pet Shop on The Hub

The Hub has just posted the synopsis for this week’s episodes of Dan Vs., The Littlest Pet Shop, and Strawberry Shortcake’s Berry Bitty Adventures. The episodes will air on Saturday, March 9: Saturday, March 9th, 4:30 pm ET – “Dan Vs.” “Summer Camp” – Dan and Chris reminisce on their first adventure together as friends, […]

Categories
Other Cartoons The Hub

Strawberry Shortcake Returns via Two Back-to-Back Episodes

This coming Saturday, February 23 at 8 am, Strawberry Shortcake’s Berry Bitty Adventures will be returning to The Hub via two back-to-back episodes full of “Berry” good time! The first of the two episodes is titled “A Boy and His Dogs,” follows Strawberry and the girls as they help Huckleberry Pie and a bundle of […]

Categories
Other Cartoons

Strawberry Shortcake Introduces New Boy Character

The Hub is getting ready to launch an all new season of Strawberry Shortcake’s Berry Bitty Adventures. The new season will be heralded by two brand new back to back episodes that will air at 8 and 8:30 AM ET (with encores on Monday at 11:30 am) on Saturday, February 23. The series will then […]

Categories
Other Cartoons

iOS Gets a Strawberry Shortcake Card Maker Dress Up Game

There’s a lot of kid-targeted apps coming out this week, and the latest comes courtesy of a partnership between Budge Studios and American Greetings Properties: a free Strawberry Shortcake Card Maker Dress Up app for iOS based devices (iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch).

Categories
Other Cartoons

Australia Gets New Strawberry Shortcake Fruitdrinks

It’s no big secret that the Strawberry Shortcake property owes its roots to merchandising, despite having a very popular cartoon show. So it’s not surprising everytime owners American Greetings Properties decides to come out with new Strawberry Shortcake licensed products, such as toys, books, and even clothes. However, the most recent Strawberry Shortcake licensed property […]

Categories
Other Cartoons

Strawberry Shortcake Makes its Way to Mexico

American Greetings Properties (AGP), which is currently the owners of the Straberry Shortcake property, and international licensing agent Exim has recently entered into a new partnership deal with Great Moments Publishing in Mexico.

Categories
Other Cartoons

3rd Season of Strawberry Shortcake: Berry Bitty Adventures Greenlit

American Greetings Properties has recently greenlit a third season for their hit CG animated preschool series Strawberry Shortcake: Berry Bitty Adventures. The new season will include 13 new episodes and will debut in spring 2013. The approval of a third season shows how good the series’ standing is since it is still airing its second […]